Monday, February 25, 2013

Sketch Callenge

My SU! group that I belong to (Luv 2 Stamp)has started a weekly card challenge.  The challenge for this week is a sketch from page maps and for the life of me, I cannot get the sketch to copy and paste to this post. 

This is the card that I came up with for this challenge:

 
 
I used Pool Party,Summer Starfruit and Whisper White Card stock along with a piece of DSP from the Summer Smooches pack and the Pool Party baker's twine.  This stamp that I used is one of the new single stamps that just became available for a limited time only (until March 31st). You can check them out here: 
 
 
 
 
 


Of course I have to decorate the inside of the card also :)


Just very simple inside using the retired corner punch.

Thanks for stopping by!  I love it when you leave comments - it makes the sun shine on my day!